Used Mercedes-Benz Car Parts for Sale:
(Used Mercedes-Benz Car Parts at discounted price from 50 States Auto Parts)
Mercedes-Benz has a rich heritage dating back more than 130 years, and it has come to be associated with the concepts of excellence, elegance, and innovation. Customers have relied on Mercedes-Benz vehicles to elevate their driving lives and to stylishly transport them to any destination.
As the parts or any replacement to Mercedes-Benz comes very expensive. With 50 States Auto Parts, you can get OEM quality used car parts at a cheaper rate with 90 days warranty.
Karl Benz designed the first Mercedes-Benz automobiles. In 1901, he invented the first gasoline car, the Benz Patent Motorwagen, and introduced it to the public through Daimler Motors Corporation. The name “Mercedes” was then trademarked in 1902 by Emil Jellinek, an Austrian automobile entrepreneur, after his daughter Mercedes Jellinek. Karl Benz and Gottlieb Daimler later merged their companies in 1926, and thus the first Mercedes-Benz models were produced.
Mercedes-Benz USA was established in 1965, but Mercedes-Benz vehicles were first imported in 1952 under Max Hoffman. With the iconic 300SL Gullwing, he helped cement Mercedes-identity Benz in America. Mercedes-Benz was in an excellent position to expand in the United States by 1957. They reached an agreement with Studebaker-Packard Corporation for distribution. Mercedes-Benz USA was founded eight years later.
Are Mercedes-Benz Auto Parts are Costly to Fix/Expensive?
Mercedes-Benz, as a high-end brand with good reliability ratings, is more expensive to maintain than the average car on the road, with yearly maintenance costs averaging $1000. When buying a Mercedes-Benz, the price you pay at the dealership will not be the last time you spend money on your vehicle. To keep your Mercedes running smoothly and avoid major damage or repairs, you’ll need to keep it on a regular maintenance schedule. Keep in mind that the maintenance schedule for different Mercedes models will vary.
Unless you have a major part failure like engine, transmissions, ABS, etc., you need not worry about major expenses in servicing your Mercedes-Benz. As the parts of Mercedes-Benz are durable you need not worry about expensive repairs and replacements. If your car is out of warranty then you can save your money by opting for used Mercedes-Benz parts with 50 States Auto Parts.
Quality Used Mercedes-Benz Parts:
- Mercedes-Benz Engines: Mercedes-Benz motors are among the most durable and long-lasting on the road today, as expected from one of the most dependable brands. Mercedes-Benz engineered a full range of straight-4, -5, and -6, V6, V8, V10, and V12 engines, as well as the Wankel engine. They are currently notable for their 3-valve per cylinder Single overhead cam configuration, though this is being phased out in favor of a more conventional 4-valve DOHC layout.
- Popular Selling Mercedes-Benz Engines:
- Used Mercedes-Benz OM 138
- Used Mercedes-Benz OM654 engine
- Used Mercedes-Benz OM651 engine
- Used Mercedes-Benz OM642 engine
- Used Mercedes-Benz M139 engine
- Used Mercedes-Benz M271 engine
- Used Mercedes-Benz M272 engine
- Used Mercedes-Benz M278 engine
- Used Mercedes-Benz M256 engine
- Mercedes-Benz Transmission: Mercedes-Benz transmissions are designed to last long. A new Mercedes-Benz transmission can cost more than $3,500 depending on the vehicle, but transmission services such as fluid changes and transmission fluid flushes are significantly less expensive, sometimes costing less than $150. Unlike many other automakers, Mercedes only uses automatic transmissions designed by the company. As long as these transmissions are serviced on a regular basis, they are generally very reliable.
Transmissions can last 300,000 miles or more with proper care & maintenance. Fluid changes, transmission inspections, and band adjustments regularly can save you thousands of dollars in the event of a transmission failure. The first symptom is usually a rough ride, with bucking and jerking, particularly at higher speeds.
- Popular Selling Mercedes-Benz Transmission:
- Used 7G Tronic W7A 700 Transmission
- Used 9G-Tronic W9A 700 Transmission
- Used 4G-Tronic W4A 040 Transmission
Get a Quote for Other Used Mercedes-Benz Auto Parts Model:
Used Mercedes-Benz 190 Auto Parts | Used Mercedes-Benz 280 Auto Parts | Used Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Auto Parts | Used Mercedes-Benz 300d Auto Parts | Used Mercedes-Benz 300E Auto Parts | Used Mercedes-Benz 400 Auto Parts | Used Mercedes-Benz 420 Auto Parts | Used Mercedes-Benz 450 Auto Parts | Used Mercedes-Benz 500 Auto Parts | Used Mercedes-Benz 560 Auto Parts | Used Mercedes-Benz A-Class Auto Parts | Used Mercedes-Benz B-Class Auto Parts | Used Mercedes-Benz C-Class Auto Parts | Used Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Auto Parts | Used Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Auto Parts | Used Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Auto Parts | Used Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Auto Parts | Used Mercedes-Benz E-Class Auto Parts | Used Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class Auto Parts | Used Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class Auto Parts | Used Mercedes-Benz GL-Class Auto Parts | Used Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Auto Parts | Used Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class Auto Parts | Used Mercedes-Benz GLS-Class Auto Parts | Used Mercedes-Benz GT Auto Parts | Used Mercedes-Benz Metris Auto Parts | Used Mercedes-Benz ML-Series Auto Parts | Used Mercedes-Benz R-Class Auto Parts | Used Mercedes-Benz S-Class Auto Parts | Used Mercedes-Benz SLC-Class Auto Parts | Used Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class Auto Parts | Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 Auto Parts | Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 Auto Parts
Where to Buy Used Mercedes-Benz Parts Near Me?
“50 States Auto Parts” is the largest seller of Used Auto Parts across the US and Canada. Now you can get your Used Mercedes-Benz Parts like Mercedes-Benz Engine, Mercedes-Benz Transmission, and others at a much-discounted rate than any other dealer. Our inventory is having Used Mercedes-Benz Parts for almost all makes and models with free shipping across the US and Canada. All our Used Mercedes-Benz Auto Parts are efficient and as new as newer ones and come with a standard warranty for 90 days as well as extended warranties, ensuring complete protection.
Our expert team will help you to get the best quality Used Mercedes-Benz Parts by saving you money rather than buying a new one. We deal with all models of Used Mercedes-Benz Engine, Used Mercedes-Benz Transmission, Used Mercedes-Benz ABS, and others, which are undergone QC by our expert team before shipment
Our hassle-free service will help you get the Used Mercedes-Benz Parts within 3 to 5 days to your Doorstep. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can claim a refund or replace your item within the given time frame.
Visit our official Website https://50statesautoparts.com/ for any other used auto part requirements. Our experts will help you to keep your vehicle up and out running at its peak. Kindly contact us or fill out the form to schedule an appointment, and we will have you driving away happy and stress-free. If you have any doubts, call our toll-free number +1 888-262-0001.